Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rightosphere in Motion - Conservative Social Network

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting for a while.

2 reasons -

1. I had to recover from after the election. I had to catch up on some of my work.

2. I was wondering how I can help reviving the conservative basis with some internet grass root efforts, that go beyond my own blog. I am doing video marketing for quite a few years now and I noticed how hard it is to find conservative video bloggers and video commentary on the net, be it on YouTube or other hosts and so I thought I would like to create a platform to give these video bloggers a chance to promote their stuff and to connect with other like-minded people. And so I created Rightoshpere in Motion.

So if you have know conservatives who are into video blogging or are interested in becoming part of a bigger network of conservatives, pls check it out.

No comments: